Reiki Level One Training
This Reiki Level 1 workshop covers the following:
- The history and development of Reiki
- The Reiki principles
- Explanation of Reiki lineage, the attunement processes, and the levels of Reiki
- The cleansing period and self care
- Self-treatment exercise
- Reiki ethics
- How to use Reiki on others
- Seated treatment giving exercise
- Seated treatment receiving exercise
- Lying down treatment giving exercise
- Lying down treatment receiving exercise
- Reiki techniques
Each student receives:
- Reiki Level One manual
- Reiki Level One attunement
- Reiki Level One certificate (after the additional practice hours) and follow up support
You may feel called to Learn Reiki Level One because of one or any of the following:
- You or a loved one have a long-term health condition which will benefit from daily energy healing
- You often feel anxious and stressed and will benefit from regular meditation, grounding and self treatment with Reiki
- You suffer from depression and may benefit from feeling connected and supported by a regular practise that connects you to something larger than yourself
- You are a therapist or practitioner who would like to add Reiki to your tool kit to further benefit your clients
- You have experienced the benefits of Reiki from a practitioner and feel it is time for you to empower yourself and connect to Reiki for your own path.
- You are seeking a tool that will help you learn more about your true nature and bring transformation to your life
The two-day workshop provides you with plenty of time to practice (and gain confidence with the energy), an opportunity to rest overnight and come back the next day with questions that may have arisen, lets you experience two days immersed in and supported by Reiki energy, allows the healing process to be fully supported, enables you to experience different Reiki techniques and meditations with the energy, and provides you with space and time to reflect on your experience of Reiki.
After the two-day training, you will need to carry out 35 hours of Reiki treatments. When these have been completed you will meet with your Reiki teacher with your treatment notes to go through how everything went. At the end of this meeting you will be issued your Reiki Level One certificate.
Booking Terms and Conditions
- We reserve the right to reject any booking request we receive.
- All places on events are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Your place is only confirmed upon receipt of your 50% deposit, due upon booking.
- If paying by bank transfer, your place is not confirmed until the payment is received. Please contact us for bank details to send a payment.
- Unless otherwise stated the refund policy for events is as follows: If you cancel 3 weeks before the event 50% of the fee refunded. If you cancel less than 3 weeks before the event no refund will be given.
- In the event that you are unable to attend you may substitute another participant to an event upon notification to email@example.com at no additional charge; this is at Lorraine Simone-White’s discretion.
- A reminder will be sent to you for the final payment 4 weeks before the training. If this is not paid within 1 week of the email date, you will lose your place and your deposit.
- While we take every precaution possible Calmblue Limited will not be held responsible for loss or damage to your personal belongings or safety while on the premises where the training take place.
- Please inform us by email if you are taking any medication or suffering from any illness / ill health in advance of attending.
- Events are subject to cancellation or rescheduling at our discretion.
- If the event is cancelled in its entirety, we will credit any event fees paid to you as soon as possible.
- If the time, date, venue or content of the event is changed subsequent to your booking, you will be notified and given the option to cancel your booking.
- We shall not be liable for any additional loss or damage resulting from such cancellation or changes.